1. Your bookkeeper is working on reconciling your books and sees some Amazon.com charges, but doesn't know what you bought. Your bookkeeper searches "amazon.com" in your email account to see what was purchased.
2. Your assistant just ordered a new laptop for you, using your email account. Your assistant wants to track the order. Your assistant searches your email account to find the order and shipping information.
3. You've posted a job ad and made your hire. You'd like your assistant to contact everyone else that applied to let them know they weren't chosen. Your assistant searches your email account for all the applicants.
4. Your assistant is trying to log in to your cell phone provider's website to pay your monthly bill, but doesn't know the login. He can request a password reset link, and then retrieve the link by searching your email.
5. Your spouse needs the flight information for your vacation this weekend. The Expedia itinerary is sitting in your email. Your spouse searches "expedia" in your email account to find the itinerary.